What is Tokocrypto
Tokocrypto is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Indonesia. It was founded in 2018 and has quickly grown to become one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the country. Tokocrypto offers a range of services, including spot trading, margin trading, and cryptocurrency wallet storage.
As a regulated exchange, Tokocrypto is required to follow strict security and compliance measures to protect its users’ funds and personal information. The platform uses advanced security measures, such as two-factor authentication and multi-signature wallets, to ensure the safety of its users’ assets.
Tokocrypto also has a native token called Toko Token (TKO), which can be used to pay for trading fees and other services on the platform. The exchange has also partnered with a number of businesses to allow users to use TKO for payments outside of the platform.
Overall, Tokocrypto is a well-regarded cryptocurrency exchange in Indonesia that offers a variety of services and a high level of security to its users.
The history of Tokocrypto
Tokocrypto is a relatively new cryptocurrency exchange, founded in 2018 by Pang Xue Kai, a Singaporean entrepreneur with a background in finance and technology. The exchange is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia and was created with the goal of making it easy for people in Indonesia to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
In its early days, Tokocrypto quickly gained popularity in Indonesia, thanks in part to its user-friendly interface, a wide selection of cryptocurrencies, and competitive fees. In 2019, the exchange raised funding from investors, including Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Since then, Tokocrypto has continued to expand its services and offerings. In early 2020, the exchange introduced margin trading, which allows traders to use leverage to increase their positions in the market. Later in the year, Tokocrypto launched a mobile app, making it even more convenient for users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on the go.
In 2021, Tokocrypto received a license from the Indonesian government’s Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI), making it one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges in Indonesia to be regulated. This license allows the exchange to operate legally in the country and provides additional security and peace of mind for its users.
Today, Tokocrypto continues to grow and expand, with plans to further develop its platform and expand its reach throughout Indonesia and beyond.
How Tokocrypto works
As a cryptocurrency exchange, Tokocrypto doesn’t use a traditional algorithm in the way that a blockchain network, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, does. Instead, the exchange uses a variety of algorithms to facilitate trading and provide liquidity to its users.
One of the key algorithms used by Tokocrypto is its matching engine. This algorithm is responsible for matching buy and sell orders from users, ensuring that trades are executed in a fair and efficient manner. The matching engine takes into account a number of factors, such as the price and size of the order, to determine the best match.
Another algorithm used by Tokocrypto is its pricing engine. This algorithm is responsible for calculating the current price of cryptocurrencies on the exchange. The pricing engine takes into account a variety of factors, including market trends and trading volume, to provide users with an accurate and up-to-date price for each cryptocurrency.
Tokocrypto also uses algorithms to help manage risk and ensure the stability of the exchange. For example, the exchange uses position sizing algorithms to limit the amount of leverage that users can use when trading on margin. This helps to prevent large losses and maintain the overall stability of the exchange.
Overall, Tokocrypto uses a variety of algorithms to help ensure the smooth operation of its exchange and provide a secure and efficient trading experience for its users.
Does Tokocrypto charge a fee
Yes, Tokocrypto charges fees for its trading services. The exchange offers a tiered fee structure, which means that the fees users pay are based on their trading volume over the past 30 days.
For spot trading, which involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies at the current market price, the fees range from 0.1% to 0.2%, depending on the user’s trading volume. The more a user trades, the lower their fees will be.
For margin trading, which allows users to trade with leverage, Tokocrypto charges additional fees for borrowing funds. The interest rates for margin trading vary depending on the cryptocurrency and the length of the borrowing period.
Tokocrypto also charges fees for deposits and withdrawals, although the specific fees depend on the payment method and currency being used.
Overall, while fees are a part of using Tokocrypto, the exchange’s fee structure is generally competitive and transparent, with no hidden charges or surprise fees.
How to use Tokocrypto
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using Tokocrypto:
- Create an account: Go to the Tokocrypto website and click on the “Register” button to create an account. You’ll need to provide some basic personal information and create a username and password.
- Verify your account: After creating an account, you’ll need to verify your identity to comply with Tokocrypto’s KYC/AML requirements. You’ll be asked to upload a photo of your ID, a selfie, and proof of address.
- Add funds to your account: Once your account is verified, you can add funds to your account. Tokocrypto supports a variety of payment methods, including bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and e-wallets.
- Buy or sell cryptocurrency: With funds in your account, you can now buy or sell cryptocurrency. To buy, select the cryptocurrency you want to buy, enter the amount you want to purchase, and confirm the transaction. To sell, select the cryptocurrency you want to sell, enter the amount you want to sell, and confirm the transaction.
- Store your cryptocurrency: Tokocrypto offers a cryptocurrency wallet where you can store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can also withdraw your cryptocurrency to an external wallet if you prefer.
- Trade on margin: If you want to trade on margin, you’ll need to first deposit funds into your margin account. You can then select the cryptocurrency you want to trade and enter the amount you want to borrow. Keep in mind that margin trading involves additional risks and fees.
- Withdraw your funds: If you want to withdraw your funds from Tokocrypto, simply select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw, enter the amount you want to withdraw, and provide your wallet address.
Overall, using Tokocrypto is a straightforward process, but it’s important to remember to take the necessary security precautions, such as enabling two-factor authentication and keeping your login credentials safe.
Use WELLCOINEX.COM that makes your currency exchanges safely and fast!