What is Uquid
Uquid is a payment platform that allows users to use cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services at various merchants online and offline.
Uquid was founded in 2016 by a team of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and entrepreneurs with the goal of creating a payment platform that would allow users to easily spend their digital assets in the real world. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong and has offices in Europe and Southeast Asia.
In its early days, Uquid focused on developing a mobile wallet that could store various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The wallet was designed to be easy to use and provided users with a simple and secure way to manage their digital assets.
In 2017, Uquid launched its debit card. Users can load their card with various cryptocurrencies and use it to pay online and offline.
Today, Uquid is a leading payment platform in the cryptocurrency space, with thousands of users around the world. The company continues to innovate and develop new services that make it easier for users to spend their digital assets in the real world.
How Uquid works
Uquid is a payment platform that allows users to use cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services at various merchants online and offline. Here is how it works:
- Create an Account: Users start by creating an account on the Uquid website.
- Add Funds: Once the account is created, users can add funds to their Uquid wallet.
- Get a Debit Card: After adding funds, users can order a Uquid debit card.
- Spend Cryptocurrency: Once users have their Uquid debit card, they can use it to spend their cryptocurrency holdings at millions of merchants worldwide.
- Use Digital Marketplace: Uquid also provides a digital marketplace where users can buy and sell goods using cryptocurrencies. The marketplace features various products such as gift cards, mobile top-ups, gaming vouchers, and more.
- Payment Gateway for Merchants: Uquid also offers a payment gateway that allows merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments.
Uquid also has its own coin UQC (or Uquid Coin) is a cryptocurrency that was created in 2017. It is a decentralized digital currency that operates on the Ethereum blockchain. UQC is designed to be used as a means of payment for goods and services, as well as a store of value.
The UQC token is used within the Uquid ecosystem, which includes an online marketplace, a digital wallet, and a debit card.
UQC has a total supply of 40 million tokens, and its price is determined by supply and demand on cryptocurrency exchanges where it is traded.
Does Uquid charge a fee
Yes, Uquid charges fees for its various services. Here are some of the fees that Uquid charges:
- Uquid charges a deposit fee for adding funds to your Uquid account.
- Uquid charges a one-time fee for ordering a Uquid debit card.
- Uquid charges a fee for loading cryptocurrency onto your Uquid debit card.
- Uquid charges a fee for withdrawing funds from your Uquid account. The fee varies depending on the currency and the withdrawal method used.
- Uquid charges a fee for buying and selling goods in the Uquid digital marketplace. The fee varies depending on the product and the transaction amount.
- Uquid charges a fee for using its payment gateway to accept cryptocurrency payments. The fee varies depending on the currency and the transaction amount.
The fees charged by Uquid are competitive compared to other payment platforms and vary depending on the service used. Users can view the fees on the Uquid website before using the service.