How Dex-Trade works
What is Dex-Trade
Dex-Trade is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to trade a variety of digital assets in a peer-to-peer manner. It operates on the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts to facilitate secure and transparent transactions without the need for intermediaries.
As a decentralized exchange, Dex-Trade does not hold custody of users’ funds, and instead, users hold their assets in their own wallets. This approach provides users with greater control over their funds and reduces the risk of hacking or theft.
Dex-Trade offers a range of trading features, including limit and market orders, stop-loss orders, and margin trading. The platform also supports a variety of trading pairs, including popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as a range of altcoins.
Overall, Dex-Trade is a popular option for users looking for a decentralized exchange that offers a wide range of trading features and supports a variety of digital assets.
The history of Dex-Trade
Dex-Trade was founded in 2018 as a decentralized exchange platform that enables users to trade cryptocurrencies in a peer-to-peer manner without the need for intermediaries. The platform was developed by a team of blockchain experts with the aim of providing a secure, transparent, and efficient way for users to trade digital assets.
The early days of Dex-Trade were marked by a period of rapid growth as the platform gained popularity among cryptocurrency traders. One of the factors contributing to its success was the platform’s focus on user experience and ease of use, which made it accessible to both novice and experienced traders.
In 2020, Dex-Trade announced a strategic partnership with the blockchain project MultiVAC, which aimed to enhance the scalability and interoperability of the platform. As part of the partnership, Dex-Trade planned to integrate MultiVAC’s sharding technology to increase transaction throughput and reduce latency.
Later that year, Dex-Trade also announced the launch of its own token, DEXG. The DEXG token is an ERC-20 utility token that provides users with various benefits, including reduced trading fees and access to premium features on the platform.
Since then, Dex-Trade has continued to expand its offering and improve its platform’s functionality. As of 2021, the platform supports a wide range of digital assets, including popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as a range of altcoins. The platform has also continued to innovate by introducing new features such as margin trading and stop-loss orders.
How Dex-Trade works
Dex-Trade is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform that operates on the Ethereum blockchain. As a decentralized exchange, Dex-Trade does not hold custody of users’ funds, and instead, users hold their assets in their own wallets. This approach provides users with greater control over their funds and reduces the risk of hacking or theft.
Here is a high-level overview of how Dex-Trade works:
- Creating an account: To use Dex-Trade, users first need to create an account. They can sign up using an email address, social media account, or by importing their existing Ethereum wallet.
- Depositing funds: Once the account is set up, users can deposit cryptocurrencies into their Dex-Trade wallet. Dex-Trade supports a wide range of digital assets, including popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as a range of altcoins.
- Placing orders: Users can then place buy or sell orders on the platform, specifying the cryptocurrency they want to trade and the price they are willing to pay. Dex-Trade supports both limit and market orders, as well as stop-loss orders and margin trading.
- Trading: Once a matching buy or sell order is found, the trade is executed automatically through a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. The digital assets are then exchanged directly between the two parties involved in the trade, without the need for intermediaries.
- Withdrawing funds: Users can withdraw their funds at any time by transferring them from their Dex-Trade wallet back to their personal Ethereum wallet.
Overall, Dex-Trade provides a secure, transparent, and efficient way for users to trade digital assets in a decentralized and peer-to-peer manner.
Does Dex-Trade charge a fee
Yes, Dex-Trade charges fees for using its platform, as is typical for most cryptocurrency exchanges. The fees are used to cover the costs of running the platform, and they may vary depending on the type of transaction and the trading volume of the user.
Here are some of the fees charged by Dex-Trade:
- Trading fees: Dex-Trade charges a flat trading fee of 0.2% for both makers (limit orders) and takers (market orders) on all trades.
- Withdrawal fees: When a user withdraws funds from their Dex-Trade wallet, they may be subject to a withdrawal fee that varies depending on the cryptocurrency being withdrawn. The fee is intended to cover the transaction costs of sending the cryptocurrency to the user’s personal wallet.
- Deposit fees: Dex-Trade does not charge any fees for depositing funds into the platform. However, users may be subject to transaction fees associated with sending the cryptocurrency from their personal wallet to the Dex-Trade wallet.
- Other fees: Dex-Trade may also charge fees for services such as margin trading and premium features, depending on the user’s subscription level.
It’s worth noting that Dex-Trade offers discounts on trading fees for users who hold and use the platform’s native token, DEXG. Additionally, the platform may offer occasional promotions and discounts on trading fees to incentivize users to trade on the platform.
You can always use WELLCOINEX.COM to buy crypto or exchange your money! We protect your privacy and help you to exchange your money fast and safely!
How Bithumb works
What is Bithumb
Bithumb is a cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea. It allows users to buy, sell, and trade a variety of digital currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. It also offers a range of other features such as margin trading and a mobile app for trading on-the-go. Bithumb is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in South Korea and has a significant market share in the global crypto trading market.
How Bithumb works
Bithumb works by allowing users to create an account on its platform and deposit funds in a variety of ways, such as through bank transfers or by depositing cryptocurrency. Once the funds are in their account, users can use them to buy or sell digital currencies on the exchange.
The exchange uses a trading engine that matches buyers and sellers in real-time, based on current market prices. When a trade is executed, the funds and digital currency are moved from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account. Bithumb charges a small fee for each trade, which is used to cover the cost of maintaining the exchange and to generate revenue.
Bithumb also offers a variety of other features, such as margin trading, which allows users to trade with leverage and potentially make larger profits. Additionally, it provides a mobile app that allows users to trade on the go and access real-time market data.
In general Bithumb is a centralized exchange, that means that it holds the users’ assets and act as a intermediary of the trades, it also has regulatory compliance, which means that it follows the local laws and regulations of the country it operates on.
The history of Bithumb
Bithumb was founded in 2013 by a group of South Korean entrepreneurs. Initially, it was a small, local exchange, focused on the South Korean market. However, as the global interest in cryptocurrency began to grow, Bithumb expanded its operations and started to attract customers from all over the world.
In 2014, Bithumb became the first South Korean exchange to add Litecoin to its trading pairs, which helped to solidify its position as a leading exchange in the country. In 2016, it also became one of the first exchanges to offer a mobile app for trading, which helped to attract a wider range of customers.
Over the next few years, Bithumb continued to expand its operations and add new digital currencies to its trading pairs. In 2017, it was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea and one of the largest in the world by trading volume.
In 2018 Bithumb was hacked, losing 35 billion KRW ($31 million) in cryptocurrency assets, which led to a temporary suspension of services and a major reshuffle of the management team. However, the company recovered quickly and resumed its trading activities soon after.
Bithumb has since continued to operate as a leading exchange in the crypto industry, providing trading services to millions of users globally and continues to expand its services and offerings.
Can Bithumb be trusted
Bithumb, like any other cryptocurrency exchange, carries some level of risk. The exchange has been hacked before, as I mentioned before, and lost user’s assets. As a result, it’s important for users to understand the risks associated with using the exchange and to take appropriate measures to protect their assets.
However, Bithumb is one of the oldest and most established exchanges in the industry, and it has a good reputation for security and reliability. It has implemented robust security measures to protect its customers’ assets, such as multi-factor authentication and cold storage for the majority of its assets.
Bithumb is also a regulated exchange, which means that it follows the local laws and regulations of the country it operates in, which can provide some level of protection for users. This also means that the exchange is subject to audits and inspections by regulatory bodies, which can help to ensure that it is operating in a safe and transparent manner.
It is important to note that users should always conduct their own research and due diligence before using any cryptocurrency exchange, and consider factors such as the exchange’s security measures, regulatory compliance, and track record of handling user’s assets. Additionally, it’s always recommended to store the majority of your assets in a hardware wallet, which is considered the most secure way of storing cryptocurrencies.
Does Bithumb charge a fee
Yes, Bithumb charges a fee for its trading services. The fees vary depending on the type of trade, and they are generally lower for higher-volume traders.
Bithumb charges a 0.15% trading fee for both buy and sell orders. It also charges a withdrawal fee for each digital currency, which is based on the blockchain network fee.These fees are subject to change and can be checked on Bithumb’s website or in the trading platform.
In addition to the trading fee, Bithumb also charges a deposit fee for some deposit methods, such as bank transfers, which is designed to cover the cost of processing the deposit.
It’s important to note that many exchanges charge similar fees, and it’s common for exchanges to charge a small percentage of the total trade value as a fee for their services. It is also important to read the terms and conditions of the exchange and check the fees before using their services.
Can I exchange currency using Bithumb
Yes, you can exchange currency using Bithumb. Bithumb is a cryptocurrency exchange, which means that you can use it to buy, sell, and trade digital currencies. The exchange supports a wide range of digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others.
To exchange currency using Bithumb, you will need to create an account on the platform and go through the verification process, you will also need to deposit funds in the exchange, either in KRW or in other supported cryptocurrencies. Once your account is funded, you can then use the funds to buy or sell digital currencies at the current market price.
It’s important to note that the exchange rates on Bithumb, as with any other exchange, are subject to market fluctuations, and the price of a digital currency can change rapidly. Additionally, the exchange may have different trading pairs, so you can’t exchange all the currency pairs available in the world, but it does have a vast variety of currencies available.
In summary, Bithumb can be used to exchange currency, but the currency is digital and the exchange is focused on trading digital assets, not fiat currency, but you can deposit and withdraw KRW, which is the South Korean currency.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Bithumb to buy and sell digital currencies:
- Create an account: Go to the Bithumb website and click on the “Sign Up” button. Fill out the registration form and complete the verification process. This may include providing personal information, such as your name and ID, and uploading a copy of your ID.
- Deposit funds: Once your account is verified, you can deposit funds into it. Bithumb supports a variety of deposit methods, including bank transfers and deposits of other digital currencies. You will need to provide the appropriate information and follow the instructions provided by Bithumb to complete the deposit.
- Buy digital currency: Once your account is funded, you can start trading on the platform. Go to the trading page, select the currency you want to buy, and enter the amount you want to purchase. The platform will automatically calculate the total cost, including any applicable fees.
- Sell digital currency: To sell a digital currency, go to the trading page and select the currency you want to sell, and enter the amount you want to sell. The platform will automatically calculate the total value, including any applicable fees.
- Withdraw funds: Once you have completed your trades, you can withdraw your funds from the exchange. Go to the withdrawal page, select the currency you want to withdraw, and enter the amount. The platform will calculate the fee, and you will need to provide the appropriate information and follow the instructions provided by Bithumb to complete the withdrawal.
It’s important to keep in mind that the exchange rate and fees can change frequently. It’s recommended to check the prices and fees before making any trades, and to be aware of the risks associated with trading digital currencies. Also, it’s always recommended to store the majority of your assets in a hardware wallet, which is considered the most secure way of storing cryptocurrencies.
Want to buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) or Bitcoin Cash (BCH)? We recommend WELLCOINEX! WELLCOINEX.COM is the trusted way of exchanging money and buying cryptocurrencies!