Why do you need to buy Ethereum
All the altcoins are often placed in Bitcoin’s shadow by the general public. This is wrong on many levels, as altcoins were just developed after Bitcoin and the Ethereum which is discussed in this article has a huge capitalization bested only by Bitcoin, in 2020 the price doubled and it rose even more since the last year.
It had a huge impact on the IT industry spawning thousands of related projects in the crypto-industry itself and in business generally. As the early-developed cryptocurrency, it is similar to Bitcoin in some ways. We will elaborate on it further as well as on why it’s the best time to buy Ethereum and why you should buy it on WELLCOINEX.
What are the similarities between Ethereum and Bitcoin and how these two are different?
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are blockchain-based decentralized platforms. The difference is Ethereum has “dapps”. Dapps stands for decentralized application and it allows users to develop apps with smart contracts. That, in turn, gives an opportunity to put the terms of purchase and sale between buyer and seller directly into code.
The aforementioned Dapps provide opportunities for Stablecoin and decentralized finance development. Ethereum Dapps make it possible to create tokens backed by hard assets or real-world currencies. And decentralized finance (DeFi) gives the ability to have terms of the agreement between buyer and seller within the code.
In addition to that, there’s no need for servers’ computing power as the network of computers that validate transaction take that role.
Detailed Pro and Cons of Etherium
As we already mentioned the only cryptocurrency with a higher capitalization is Bitcoin. And here’re the reasons why Ethereum advanced that far:
- The initial goal. It operates as a platform or network to build an application on. It’s not just a virtual currency. Basically, it is an infrastructure with the potential to change a lot of traditional financial fields.
- More developers involved. Just search for Bitcoin and Ethereum projects on Github and you will see how outnumbered Bitcoin is. It is open for the users to improve and upgrade it.
- Reduced mining costs. Ethereum mining isn’t that tied to computing power as Bitcoin mining. And the price is mostly dependent on a proof of stake (PoS) where people who make contributions becoming validators. And this moves the price of Ethereum further- not currency sold by miners.
- DeFi and smart contracts that we described already.
- You can buy it in cash.
- Known issues with delayed transactions.
- Way to dependent on the “face” of Ethereum- Vitalik Buterin.
Is it worth investing in Ethereum
To cut it short- yes! Several derivatives were launched on CME this February. And the same thing is one of the factors that ensured the success of Bitcoin. Speaking of Bitcoin. Historically the prices of the two currencies were highly connected with Etherium reacting to the BTC rises and falls. And you probably already know that 2020 was a huge year for Bitcoin.
The Ethereum cost predictions say that it will either grow gradually or will double by 2023. You won’t find the expert who is pessimistic about Ethereum’s future these days. Even the machine algorithm-based forecasts agree with it.
The choice is always yours, of course, but we highly suggest jumping on the Ethereum investment opportunity as soon as possible.
How to buy Ethereum
If you’re convinced that Ethereum is the thing you want to invest your money in- look no further. You can buy Ethereum with a credit card here on WELLCOINEX. We offer Cryptocurrency exchange services. You sell and buyit here.
All you need is to sign up for the account and the following is intuitive. Use Euro or Ruble to buy Ethereum or other 10 cryptocurrencies available here. Our service is available online 24/7 with high-end servers and powerful API applications.
Due to the usage of offline cold wallets, your finances are absolutely safe and you can rely on us and buy Ethereum for the optimal cost.